Felix Cartal is back again with another episode of his workout inspired podcast. Whether you find yourself going on morning jogs or you hit the gym hard with your protein powder, this is exactly what you need streaming through those headphones.
In this weeks episode of Weekend Workout, Felix showcases a number of new tracks including Nicky Romero’s edit of Rip It Up, a new banger by Ivan Gough, Walden & Jebu featuring Penelope Austin called Home and CAZZETTE’s new single Run For Cover.
Tune in and tune OUT with Felix Cartal and Weekend Workout.
[toggle header=”Track List:”]
01. R3hab & Lucky Date – Rip It Up (Nicky Romero Edit)
02. Ivan Gough, Walden & Jebu ft. Penelope Austin – Home (Original Mix)
03. CAZZETTE – Run For Cover (Extended Version)
04. Caruso, Justin, Auda – Satellite (Paris & Simo Remix)
05. Julian Jordan – Aztec (Original Mix)
06. Kaskade, Project 46 – Last Chance (Clockwork Remix)
07. Levitate – Hadouken! (Starkillers Remix)
08. Astronomar – Like This (Bot Remix)
09. Style Of Eye – Kids (Extended Mix)
10. Marcus Schössow, Mike Hawkins, Pablo Oliveros – Ulysses (Original Mix)
11. Tiesto – Red Lights (Original Mix)
12. Tony Junior & Mr Wilson – Escapade (John Dahlbäck Remix)
13. Pryda – Lycka (Original Mix)
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.