[toggle header=”Tracklistt”]01. Jason Ross & Digital Junkiez – Angur
02. R3hab, Nervo, Ummet Ozcan – Revolution (Vocal Mix)
03. Merk & Kremont vs Amersy – Charger
04. Oliver Twizt – CTRL
05. Avicii – Hey Brother (FTampa Bootleg)
06. KURA – Jengo
07. Little Mike – Mordedura
08. Laidback Luke & Peking Duk – Mufasa
09. Congorock – SETH
10. Autoerotique – Nasty
11. Ralvero, Nicci – Spacebomb
12. Sub Focus – Turn Back Time (Extended Mix)
13. Dean Cohen – The Game (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
14. Mssigno – XE2[/toggle]
[toggle header=”Get To Know Felix:”]
Electronic music (for me) has always been the escape from the limitations that other music has put on me. It is structured by a sea of sounds, melodies, noise and uncertainty. Whereas with other ventures I’ve felt limited by what I could do and what I could make, electronic music has liberated me to make anything and everything that I’ve ever wanted. From the heaviness and the cliche of a great drop, to the power of an uplifting melody, to thoughtfulness through abandonment of standard arrangement and instrumentation, it never grows tired for me. A style of music that is championed by it’s ability to evolve as quickly as the technology that creates it. That’s what makes me love being an electronic producer.
Subscribe to JackinDaBass Radio on iTunes here and check back with Dance Music Northwest weekly for the tracklist!
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.