Welcome to Winter, Warriors! The first snowfall is making its way onto the Northwestern tundra. It’s the perfect time to burrow inside, dump that secret stash of irish creme into your coffee, and dive into Vonnegut, King, or Franzen. Whether you’re getting rain, snow, or sleet, you’ll need a soundtrack for your holiday season. When you’ve finally gotten sick of Mariah Carey and Kenny G bellowing in your general direction, we’ve got the right mix of serenity and intensity to characterize your winter nights. Or help you imagine them whiter.
Brimming with nostalgia and pulsating like a December storm, we’ve collected the perfect mix of songs for braving a frozen world. If you’ve ever looked at a snowbound landscape and heard music in the silence, here’s your soundtrack: Weekend Warriors 025. Let the vibes warm your soul along with that whiskey we saw you sneak. Happy holidays!
[8tracks width=”100%” height=”250″ playops=”” url=”http://8tracks.com/mixes/3053738″]
[toggle header=”Track List:”]
1. Murakami – Made In Heights
2. No Diggity (Proper Motion Bootleg) – Chet Faker
3. Hippie Sabotage (Tove Lo Flip) – Stay High
4. Leaving (XNDRJ Remix) – Koda
5. After Light – Rustie Aluna George
6. Warm Water // Zebra Safari Remix – Zebra Safari
7. Stay Inside (Bear//Face Remix) – Raleigh Ritchie
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.