Watching The Chainsmokers, RL Grime, and Illenium perform under Seattle’s iconic Space Needle sounds pretty cool. You know what else sounds cool? Listening to Odesza in a laser dome, practicing the art of yoga, and exploring the Emerald City’s celebrated culinary scene; all of this, and more highlight some of the MANY things you can do this weekend at Bumbershoot 2018!
Seattle’s iconic Labor Day, End-of-summer extravaganza, Bumbershoot, returns to the Seattle Center Friday to Sunday, with one of the biggest musical lineups in the beloved events’ 47-year history. Not to be overlooked are performances from some of today’s best in art, comedy, and food. Here are some, of the many things, you can do this year!
1. Dance below (and around) towering glass flowers at USC Events’ Silent Disco
2. Listen to Odesza, Cardi B, OutKast, and more at the Pacific Science Center Laser Dome
3. Play, and eat, all the Red Vines at the Red Vines Tent
4. Hang out in Memorial Stadium to see all the weekend’s biggest acts
5. Laugh your face off at Bumbershoot’s comedy show
6. Make your own tie-dye t-shirt!
7. Sample some of the best cuisine in Seattle
8. Watch a theatrical performance
9. Bring out your inner artist at the Maker Space
10. Cool down at the Bai Fruit Drink Lounge
What events are you excited to check out? Let us know in the comments below!
Important things happen in Pacific Northwest nightlife, and DMNW will send you alerts!