Join the region’s largest, most passionate family of dance music and nightlife addicts. The Pacific Northwest isn’t your average music market, and we aren’t your average team.
We take this shit seriously. No payola, no bull, just hard-hitting music journalism.
We’re looking for new Staff Writers! You’ll find and write about the hottest music and breaking news readers are looking for. It’s a chance to make your mark in the scene, no experience required.
We need music fanatics who:
- Want to get a foothold in the industry
- Love electronic music and writing
- Want to cover shows and meet their favorite artists
- Are active in Northwest nightlife
- Are detail-oriented self-starters
- Have 2-4 hours per week for a side hustle
- Can make a minimum 12-month commitment
- Want to gain real, lifetime resume skills
Sound like your fit? Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A paragraph describing why you want to write for DMNW
- A link to your social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Your favorite festival/show story
- Your favorite electronic music artists
- Your favorite morning brew
If it’s a match, we’ll hit you up. What are you waiting for?
Don’t see your angle? Email email@example.com, subject line “Get Me Involved,” and tell us what makes you uncommon.