Get ready Headliners, EDC Las Vegas is just a few short months away and Insomniac is raring to go with the announcement of their 2020 shuttle program. This year, the world’s largest dance music festival returns for its 10-year celebration Friday, May 15 through Sunday, May 17 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
EDC Shuttles are your best bet for direct access to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway from various locations across the Las Vegas Strip. Any Headliners who utilize the EDC shuttles will receive the following benefits:
- Direct access to the festival gates
- A dedicated shuttle route to bypass regular festival traffic
- A security pre-check prior to arrival at the festival for expedited Speedway entry
- A dedicated customer support team available online and at each shuttle stop
- Restrooms are available prior to boarding at every stop
- Air-conditioned tents, seating, free water, and more available at the LVMS shuttle stop
All of the standard shuttle stops include 3-day roundtrip transportation to and from EDC Las Vegas that depart continuously from 6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Return service from EDC back to each designated shuttle stop will begin at 3:00 a.m. and conclude one hour following the end of the festival each morning. The five standard shuttle stops located across the city include:
Vegas Strip Locations
- Rio Hotel & Casino (3700 W. Flamingo Road)
- The Strat (2000 S. Las Vegas Boulevard)
- Downtown Lot (9th & Fremont Street)
- Mid-Strip (3645 S. Las Vegas Boulevard)
- Tropicana (3801 S. Las Vegas Boulevard)
In addition to the standard shuttles, Insomniac provides a Premier shuttle pass that allows each Headliner to reserve shuttle departure times to and from the festival each day. It also provides exclusive EDC Las Vegas merchandise items to each rider. Premier shuttles depart from designated stops to EDC Las Vegas at 6:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m., and 11:00 p.m.
Headliners can choose to return from the festival at 3:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m., or 6:00 a.m. each day. Premier shuttle stops will be located at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Place, Luxor Hotel & Casino, Golden Nugget, and Circus Circus.
Beginning tomorrow at 12 p.m. PT, shuttle passes are available for purchase through this link. Three-day standard shuttle passes are available for $99 or on layaway for a small deposit of just $14.99. Premier shuttle passes will go on sale Thursday, Feb. 27 with pricing and additional information to be announced soon.
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.