We all love music that evokes a passion or a particular feeling. This invocation transcends barriers and connects like-minded individuals to one another. With hectic lifestyles and little free time it can be difficult to slow down and relax, let alone find the next amazing tune.
For those of us looking to unwind, DMNW has put together a list of songs you can download for free from soundcloud. Are you looking to challenge your musical senses, or escape from monotony for a few minutes? All you have to do is click on the soundcloud links below and follow the prompts.
1. An emotional collaboration between two ethereal artists, “Now” by Blackmill and Mt. Eden will be sure to lift the spirits.
2. Creating Art You Enjoy, CAYE hails from Massachusetts yet reveals reggae roots with indie funk.
3. With absolutely insane production skills and a freaky ambiance, this free download from The M Machine is perfect for spooky fall.
4. Northwest artists always show each other love. Seattle-based Odesza remixing Portland-native Emancipator is no different. While the free download link asks for a monetary amount, just enter 0 for an instant free download.
5. Channeling the inner angst of our teenage years, Slander mashes new age beats with 80’s inspired pop.
6. While many artists have remixed the legendary Zedd, there’s something about tropical house that compliments this song just as good as the original.
What songs help you take your mind of things and relax? Tell us in the comments below!
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.