We are fast approaching the most fun weekend on Vancouver Island, Tall Tree Music Festival! We’ve spoken extensively on this amazing festival, featuring such names as Tokyo Police Club, Shapeshifter, DJ Nu-Mark and more. Taking place on the famed Browns Mountain, overlooking the beautiful town of Port Renfrew, BC it’s definitely not something to miss!
Did you maybe sleep on getting your tickets? Are you feeling that pre-festival season money crunch? Well, have no fear! Dance Music Northwest and Tall Tree are teaming up to send ya there for free! We created a little questionaire to help the process along, all based on the history and legends of both the festival, and us here at DMNW!
Take a look at the questions below, and email your full responses to email@example.com NO LATER THAN JUNE 16TH, 2017.
1) What year was Dance Music Northwest founded?
2) What year was the first Tall Tree?
3) Who was one headliner from Tall Tree 2012?
4) What year did they move to Brown’s Mountain?
5) Name the last festival Dance Music Northwest was covering at.
6) What year did A Tribe Called Red play Tall Tree?
7) Does Tall Tree offer a Glamping option?
8) What is name of the rave tent at Tall Tree?
9) What city is Dance Music Northwest based in?
10) What is the last contest DMNW ran for a festival?
11) What island based festival takes place in February & is an off-shoot of Tall Tree?
12) What kind of fruit made a special appearance at Tall Tree 2016?
13) Name TWO other Festivals that DMNW previously covered on Vancouver Island.
14) Name ONE of the themes for Tall Tree 2017?
15) Name TWO of the values from the Tall Tree Six Pack?
And the grand prize? One golden ticket, a weekend pass w/ early entry and camping included!
So there we are folks! Start digging and send those responses in! We will contact the winner via email by 10am June 17th! For those who don’t want to leave it to chance, tickets are still available at the Tall Tree website!
Who’s excited for Tall Tree? What artists are you most anticipating? Let us know in those comments if you’re gonna be going!
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.