Today, July 1, is officially the 10th birthday of electronic music label Monstercat. The label paved the way for many of our favorite artists and expanded the electronic music industry with innovative events. To celebrate a decade in the music business, Monstercat is hosting a Twitch event on July 3 at 12 pm PST. The Twitch event will be streamed worldwide and will bring 10 artists from different parts of the world on one platform. You can access the stream by checking out Monstercat’s Twitch channel here.
Monstercat is also releasing a 10 year anniversary LP with some of your favorite tracks throughout the years. These tracks will make you feel nostalgic starting with track #1.
‘Monstercat – 10 Year Anniversary’ LP Tracklist
- Au5 & Juventa – Dying Star (feat. Charlie Bath) (2013)
- Case & Point – Descender (2015)
- Ellis & Nu Aspect – U (2017)
- Grant Bowtie – Can You Hear It (2015)
- Laszlo – Feels Like Love (2019)
- Mango – Ten Years Ago Today (2011)
- Nitro Fun – Easter Egg (2014)
- Pegboard Nerds – Shaku (2012)
- Rogue – Motion (2014)
- Shingo Nakamura – Uncharted Waters (2011)
- Stephen Walking – JC-08 (2018)
- Stonebank – Fire (2015)
- Subtact – What It’s Like (feat. Noctilucent) (2016)
- TwoThirds – Forever Summer (2013)
- Varien – The Language of Angels (2019)
- WRLD & Keepsake – Wishful Thinking (2018)
“It’s almost surreal celebrating 10 years of Monstercat today. The last decade has been an incredible journey – from our humble beginnings as a Canadian start-up, to supporting over 1,000 artists worldwide. I’m proud of our team for constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and creating a sustainable platform for artists to thrive. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the next ten years of Monstercat and the electronic music community.”- Mike Darlington (Monstercat CEO)
Make sure to follow Mostercat on social media to keep up with more 10 year anniversary festivities!
Have you ever been to a Monstercat event? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.