Thomas Jack’s rise to deep house prominence has been well-documented here on Dance Music Northwest. From his tropical flute-infused Symphony, to his upbeat and playful remix of Little Talks, time and again Jack shows why he’s the artist to watch in 2014. This time around, he comes to us with Vape Case Mix Volume 2, a collection of deep, melodic house that quiets the mind and soothes the soul.
As the year comes to a close, Thomas Jack stands tall as one of the most quietly accomplished artists on the scene. With five full mixes and a veritable treasure chest of remixes, 2013 was a productive year to say the least. We can only hope that 2014 is full of more of the same for the talented Australian.
1) Of Monsters and Men – Dirty Paws (Thomas Jack Remix)
2) Chi Thanh – Like The Way (Original Mix)
3) Rufus Wainright – I Eat Dinner (Lekesch & Schekel Edit)
4) Sonic Future – Move Your Hips (Original Mix)
5) Purple Disco Machine – Need Someone (Original Mix)
6) Lexer – My Princess (Niko Schwind Remix)
7) D.Ramirez, Mark Knight, Underworld – Downpipe (Botan remix)
8) Bakermat – Black Cat John Brown (Original Mix)
9) Kate Simko, Jem Cooke – Go On Then feat. Jem Cooke (Original Mix)
10) Krizz Luco – No Matter (Original Mix)
11) Lissat & Voltaxx, Marc Fisher – Groovejet (Andrey Exx & Fomichev Remix)
12) Joris Delacroix – Air France (SYNAPSON Remix)
13) Sage The Gemini – Gas Pedal (Motez Edit)
14) AlunaGeorge – Best Be Believing (Shadow Child Remix)
15) Marcapasos – The Fear (Original Mix)
16) Mike Metro ft. Simon Milan – The Revelator
Important things happen in Pacific Northwest nightlife, and DMNW will send you alerts!