The Gorge might be the most beautiful outdoor concert venue in the world, and at Paradiso 2017, the Conscious Community will look to keep it that way. For a third consecutive year, Team Green volunteers will navigate the Gorge Amphitheater and its surrounding campsites to raise environmental awareness, and help reduce our ecological footprint in the area. Keeping Paradiso free of loose trash involves a much larger effort though; the Conscious Community needs YOUR help!
To encourage recycling, Team Green has announced the Conscious Dollars initiative. The way it works?
- Stop by the Conscious Community booth inside the venue, or the campground, to receive a recycling bag. The Conscious Campground booth will be open from 10 AM to 3 PM Friday and Saturday Paradiso weekend.
- For every 10 recyclables (bottles and cans specifically) you bring back to a booth, you’ll receive one Conscious Dollar.
- Collect and exchange dollars at the Conscious Booth inside the venue for rewards, shown below.
- No dumpster diving allowed!
- Conscious Dollars can’t be exchanged for actual dollars.
Rewards include Paradiso VIP upgrades, Freaknight tickets, passes to any upcoming show at Seattle’s Foundation Nightclub, and other cool schwag! To sweeten the deal, Team Green spotters will be roaming the campgrounds throughout the weekend to reward the cleanest campsites. Cleanest campsite winners have an opportunity to score tickets to Freaknight, Resolution 2018, Lucky 2018 and more!
If you’re interested in going to Paradiso and haven’t purchased a ticket yet, better act fast! The event is 90% sold out, according to its’ latest update, with camping down to standard passes only. Will we see you at the Gorge in a few weeks?
Important things happen in Pacific Northwest nightlife, and DMNW will send you alerts!