Lucky 2016 is right around the corner, as the hype starts to build for USC Events’ yearly St. Patrick’s Day extravaganza. We already had the thrill of watching our favorite locals unveil the lineup artist by artist at Foundation last weekend, and now tickets are finally available to the public. The one big change to note for this year’s event is the move away from WaMu and over to the Tacoma Dome, something we saw operated successfully for FreakNight 2015 (with a few expected growing pains for hosting a 3-stage event at a new venue).
You can grab your tickets either online or at participating retail locations, with the latter offering the best price you’ll find for the event ($69 + $3 outlet fee, for a $72 total). Ticketmaster will run you a little higher thanks to fees (link here), but all told it’s more than worth it for one of our favorite yearly events here in the Northwest. Book your hotel now, grab your tickets, and make sure you start preparing your greenest costumes!
- LUCKY 2016 TICKETS AVAILABLE AT ALL TICKETMASTER LOCATIONS
- To avoid Ticketmaster surcharges, you may visit the Tacoma Dome Box Office. The box office is located at 2727 E D St, Tacoma, WA 98421.
Silver Platters Lynnwood
3715 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Silver Platters SoDo
2930 1st Ave S,
Seattle, WA 98134
Silver Platters Bellevue Way
2616 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
35th Ave Skates (South)
28717 Pacific Hwy S
Federal Way, WA 98003
Rocket Records (Opens at 11am)
3823 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
Rainy Day Records
301 5th Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98501
1902 N Hamilton St
Spokane, WA 99207
Future Shock Records (Opens at 11am)
1914 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
[well]Tickets: Friday, January 15th, 10am
Price: Starting at $76 + applicable fees
Purchase link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F005025CDD621E3
VIP Perks (21+)
– Exclusive VIP will-call box office (no line, easy access)
– Separate hassle-free VIP entrance.
– Commemorative VIP laminate & lanyard.
– VIP gift bag with exclusive Lucky poster & more
– Complimentary custom screen printed t-shirt.
– Access to private VIP 21+ only lounges and viewing areas.
– One complimentary coat & bag check.
– Exclusive VIP water station.
– Preferred access to artist meet & greet (based on artist availability)[/well]
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.