Feed Me’s much-anticipated new album is finally here. We have a full stream of “Calamari Tuesday” right here at Dance Music Northwest, giving you brand new Monday music to get you through the week.
Clearly the time the talented producer took off from touring was put towards a brilliant full-length offering. Featuring elements of progressive and electro with just a little bass sprinkled in for good measure, it embodies all the reasons Feed Me stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to innovation and creativity.
If you like what you hear below, we highly encourage you to buy the full album on iTunes here. Also, don’t forget to head over this way, where Feed Me is answering any and all questions you might have.
UPDATE: Our deepest apologies, artist management has requested we remove the feed, but worry not. Check back in to this post early tomorrow for a brand new stream that we promise will be here to stay.
Follow Feed Me:
TRACK LISTING FOR “CALAMARI TUESDAY”:
1. Orion (Original Mix)
2. Death By Robot (Original Mix)
3. Lonely Mountain (Original Mix)
4. Feed Me featuring Tasha Baxter – Ebb & Flow (Original Mix)
5. Rat Trap (Original Mix)
6. Dazed (Original Mix)
7. Feed Me featuring Yadi – Ophelia (Original Mix)
8. In The Bin (Original Mix)
9. Chinchilla (Original Mix)
10. Fiasco (Original Mix)
11. Feed Me & Crystal Fighters – Love Is All I Got (Original Mix)
12. Short Skirt (Original Mix)
13. No Grip (Original Mix)
14. Onstuh (Original Mix)
15. Last Requests featuring Jenna G (Original Mix)
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.