If you are keeping up with Flume, you may have heard that his debut self-titled album is being given a deluxe treatment. A massive four-disc deluxe edition of the record will be released featuring a ton of exclusive material. The kickass compilation includes the original debut, a collection of remixes, and a documentary focusing on Flume’s Infinity Prism tour in Australia. The edition also features a producer disc with a guided beginner tutorial to Ableton Live featuring Flume himself, Elizabeth rose and the Sydney team from Ableton Liveschool. Stems from “Holdin’ On,” “Insane,” and “On Top,” and a rap mixtape which will feature Freddie Gibbs and New York rapper T-Shirt will also be some goodies on the assortment. The mixtape will feature Freddie Gibbs, whose contribution was shared earlier this month, as well as Ghostface Killah, Autre Ne Veut, Killer Mike, How To Dress Well, and Twin Shadow. Below is a taste of the Deluxe mixtape; a collaboration between Flume and Maybach Music rapper Stalley.
Flume Deluxe Edition Mixtape
1. Flume – Intro feat. Stalley
2. Flume – Space Cadet feat. Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut
3. Flume – Insane feat. Killer Mike & Moon Holiday
4. Flume – Stay Close feat. Boldy James, Alexander Spit & Aaron Cohen
5. Flume – Holdin On feat. Freddie Gibbs
6. Flume – Change feat. How To Dress Well
7. Flume – Warm Thoughts feat. Grande Marshall & Goldie Glo
8. Flume – Sleepless feat. Twin Shadow & Jezzabell Doran
9. Hermitude – HyperParadise feat. M.O.P. (Flume Mixtape Version)
Get all the latest Pacific Northwest nightlife news, directly to your inbox.